Friday, January 4, 2013

Party Chignon

I tend to get bored with my hair pretty often. I'll grow it out and then chop it off and then grow it out again.  I've even been known to dye it dark a few times and have given bangs a try. A less drastic way for me to deal with my hair doldrums is to try out new hairdos.  My hair is finally getting long enough that I'm able to play around with updos and when I came across this tutorial for a chignon on She Lets Her Hair Down, I thought it would be a good one to test.


The instructions were very simple and I think it took less than 5 minutes for me to achieve the look (although I wish I had the fun star pins she uses in the tutorial). The hairdo was perfect for a recent holiday party and I think I'll give it another go at our next gallery opening. Definitely one to keep in the roster!



No comments:

Post a Comment