Monday, January 28, 2013

For Your Monday

Image source

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It's a dreary day in DC so here are a few links to cheer and warm you up on your Monday!

I made this soup last night.  It was delish. I substituted barely for the lentils, which was great, but I'm sure lentils would be good too!

My new favorite pajamas.

A cozy, super soft scarf from the Gap.

I want to make these cookies.

I loved this article posted on one of my favorite blogs A Cup of Jo about what people have worn to their interviews with Anna Wintour at Vogue.

The greatest sporting event of the year, the Puppy Bowl, is just around the corner! Check out the puppy cam here

Some funny fails.

I love these photos of the day after a gorgeous wedding in India. It looks so magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment