Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Recipe Round Up

Love this print by Jane Mount. Available on the relaunched 20x200 site.

I realize it's been ages since I've posted any recipes to the blog. With Gussie around we're lucky to eat our meals while they're hot/in one sitting and I just haven't had the time to photograph meals before hand or test recipes. That being said, we are eating most of our meals at home these days and doing plenty of cooking. Here are a few new dishes we've tried:

This is a great snack for kids and adults!

My new favorite cookie.

A hearty salad.

A great variation on one of our favorite lunches, avocado toast.

As healthy as a cheesy casserole can get.

The perfect side dish for a Mediterranean meal.

Summer cocktail.

Super easy dessert.

1 comment:

  1. I had SO much spritz when I was in Italy! It's the trademark drink of the Veneto region where Venice is but we found it in other regions too. YUM

    ReplyDelete