Monday, October 14, 2013

Waking Up is Hard to Do


One of the many reasons why I love Ian is because ever since Lute was a puppy he has always taken him for a morning walk (and usually the afternoon walk too, if I'm being honest), leaving me to sleep in just a little bit longer.  Lute's morning walk now includes Gussie and I get an hour or two of uninterrupted sleep most mornings, heaven! BUT this morning I was on walk duty because Ian left well before the crack of dawn to go salmon fishing with my grandfather at the coast. Not awesome. But hey, Lute only made me almost tip the stroller over once, not bad right? I'm pretty sure Gussie and I shared the same expression for most of the walk. Apparently she's not a morning person either. Thank you Ian for giving me my morning snooze time! I promise not to take it for granted!!!

1 comment: