Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fun



On Friday, Ian and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and loaded Gussie up for her first trip to the pumpkin patch. As I mentioned in a previous post, I love fall. I mean I really love it. And going to the pumpkin patch kinda feels like Christmas morning to me. We drove out to Sauvie Island (which has always felt like a magical, Shire-esque place to me) and visited the Big Red Barn farm complete with corn maze, barnyard animals, market, caramel apples, and a hayride. It was a perfect fall day!


Flowers in the you-cut garden.

Sweet baby pheasants

 
A four-legged friend joined us for the hayride.

 Ian being a good sport.



 
I can't believe that grain silo (or whatever it is) is there ruining my money shot of Mt. Hood. Grrr!

Mt. St. Helens.

GIANT cabbage.

Family selfie with pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment