Friday, August 30, 2013

The Month in Photos

Hi folks! I decided to start a "month in photos post" at the end of every month. This first post covers most of the summer and is in no particular order. (For those of you that follow me on instagram, there's a bit of overlap). Hope you enjoy!

Hiking at Smith Rock in Central Oregon

A cute set of teacups that I somehow managed to walk away from.

Stunning view at Brasada Ranch.
Celebrating Ian's parents 40th! wedding anniversary at Brasada Ranch

Artichokes at the farmers market

Timberline Lodge

View from Timberline Lodge

Mirror Lake

City views. 

Jack-Attack playing it suave. 

I was pretty excited about this.

Lute enjoying bathtime.

 Taking selfies at a friend's wedding

Corn Muffins



Little flowers from our garden.

Trails on Mt. Tabor

Sweet Lola-cat

Ian, on his way to campus for the first day on class. Isn't he handsome!

A baby gear explosion! I can't tell you how many times I walked into the nursery to start organizing things and ended up just standing there for 30 seconds or so and then walking out because I was too overwhelmed. Luckily, I finally got things under control and the nursery is basically finished. Just waiting on a few finishing touches.

Gorgeous local berries

We're ready for winter!

 Our little bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment