Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My favorite flats

A mini heat wave has hit DC this week and all of a sudden it feels like summer. I've replaced my winter boots with my new favorite ballet flats. For years I've struggled to find well made ballet flats that don't blister and bloody my feet and are under $200. (It's crazy how expensive flats can be, right?!?!?) I recently splurged on a pair of J.Crew's Cece leather ballet flats and have been so happy with them!  While they were a bit more than I wanted to spend I think they've been well worth the price (a quick fyi... J.Crew offers a 15% discount to students). They are super comfortable and really nice quality. I currently have the flats in nude, but J.Crew has tons of fun color options. I'm also putting this pair of J.Crew's Quorra ballet flats on my wish list for summer:


Do you have a favorite pair of ballet flats? I'd love to hear about other good options!

No comments:

Post a Comment