Monday, September 30, 2013

The Month in Photos (aka lots of baby pictures)

Wow, the month of September has flown by. I can't believe Gussie is already one month old.  As the photos will show, we stuck pretty close to home this month and enjoyed being a family of three!



 

 Delicious plum crumble via the Wednesday Chef.

I love this picture of Gussie. She just looks so sweet!





 

 


Ina's Spanish Pea Soup with Prosciutto.

 

 


 

  
Lola making sure that I don't forget about her. (Hard to tell from the picture but Gussie is on my lap and somehow Lola managed to squeeze herself onto my lap too)




The proud grandmas.

Parkman family photo :)


Go Pilots!

These little libraries are so great.

We've been making lots of trips to our neighborhood coffee shop.



She's working on her smile.


Enjoying some romantic candlelight thanks to a power outage.

Gussie's first tailgate!

 Happy one month birthday Gussie!

No comments:

Post a Comment