Friday, June 21, 2013

...And We're Back!!!


Hey folks! Sorry for being MIA for so long!  I was planning to take a bit of time off from blogging during the move, but then we also had annoying internet connectivity issues both in DC and Portland the weeks before and after the move and that basically squelched all of my blogging attempts.
Happily, the move went pretty smoothly. Ian and Lute enjoyed their cross-country drive and Lola was a great flying partner. We closed on the house the day after Ian arrived and moved in right away... we felt a bit like squatters until the moving truck arrived a week later with all of our stuff...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back into a regular blogging schedule. Ian and I have been working on a few small projects around the new house and I'm excited to share them on the blog. Slowly but surely the house is coming together and really starting to feel like home!

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! I am SO happy to have you guys in Portland!

    ReplyDelete